Read through the slides until you reach the acknowledgement page.
Safety and Training Module
This location does not have an attendant on-site.
Therefore, the user is required to be properly trained on use and safety procedures. We’ll be happy to help.
1. Locate and read signage posted by site operator.
2. Locate emergency shut-offs on light standard and township garage.
3. Locate fire extinguishers.
4. Locate emergency contact numbers.
1. Turn off: ignition, RV heaters and furnaces.
2. Do NOT leave hose unattended while fuelling.
3. NO SMOKING or sources of ignition near nozzle.
4. Use ONLY approved containers.
1. Avoid spilling product on the ground.
2. Do NOT overfill vehicle or container.
3. Do NOT top off!
4. Do NOT block nozzle open.
In Case of Fire
1. Do NOT put yourself in danger!
2. Stop flow if possible.
3. Activate emergency shut-off switch located on township garage.
4. Call emergency number and/or 911.
In Case of Spill
1. Stop flow if possible.
2. Contain spill with materials provided.
3. Do NOT enter spill area.
4. Report spill to emergency number.